Am looking for a charity,

close to home, here in the Denver area, for a Christmas donation, and my first choice looks like DFL, the Dumb Friends League. Is that wrong, cuz I feel more of a connection with abused animals, rather than humans? Not sure, but it's real, for me, as I see animals suffering, through no fault of their own, and that's what I'm doing, unless I see a better place. Am also going with the Denver Post Fund, who has a 'fifty cents on the dollar' add-on, from the McCormick Foundation, that goes directly to local charities.

Comments

Ranny said…
Rember Bro...I have a Golden and he is the best friend I ever had
Fam Guy said…
Good ol' Bro. Tough to have a dog on the golf course, so we have a cat, Bailey, that is quite a character. I do miss having a dog, though.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?