I used to kinda respect

Bob Woodward, BUT, he's been getting a lot of pub lately, saying he's been 'threatened' by the White House, cuz he was told he'd 'regret' what he's said and is going on FOX to whine. The exact e-mail in question has finally been revealed.

But I do truly believe you should rethink your comment about saying saying that Potus asking for revenues is moving the goal post. I know you may not believe this, but as a friend, I think you will regret staking out that claim ... My apologies again for raising my voice on the call with you. Feel bad about that and truly apologize.

This is the 'threat' that FOX is making a big deal about. Talk about typical FOX bullshit...(Now he's backing off the 'threatened' term. Seems that was just a FOX headline.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?