IF I had to bet,

I would 'mos def' wager that I just got scammed by DirecTV, but I can't prove it. A month ago, I got an offer to upgrade our DVR/receivers, with a new 2 year contract, and I said no, I was happy with our old ones, and I didn't want the new 2 yr contract. Today, while watching the NCAA B-ball tourney, our receiver died. Totally dead. No TV. Now, they get their new contract. Long story, an hour on the phone, much negotiating over price, and no TV in the living room til Monday. Got the best deal I could, with free installation, better price, etc, but still am guessing they sabotaged my DVR, so they could get a new contract. If they only knew, I don't care about contracts, cuz I don't care about my 'credit report', cuz I don't need their stupid 'credit'. We'll see...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?