Comfortably numb

Yesterday, GW said 'I'm comfortable with my decisions on Iraq', after his 'war of choice', based on lies, costs are now estimated to be over $5 trillion. What else is he gonna say? I really screwed up and I'm sorry I lied, but my Big Oil/defense buddies sure got rich. Today, more of his 'decisions' came to light, as evidence showed he was the first US president to allow the torture of prisoners.
The use of torture, the report concludes, has “no justification” and “damaged the standing of our nation, reduced our capacity to convey moral censure when necessary and potentially increased the danger to U.S. military personnel taken captive.”
 Good job, George. Am so glad you're 'comfortable' with all you did to lower world opinion of our once proud nation, before you and your policies wrecked our economy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?