Whenever I start

getting too upset about FOX/Pubs (one and the same), I just look at the demographics of that group. Anyone who can read a chart or graph, (and that's NOT everyone), can see the demise of a party made up of, and catering to, old white guys. And I can sorta relate to that, cuz 'I ARE ONE', but, am proud not to be part of the anti-science, bigoted minority that controls today's Repub party. SO, instead of being upset, I just extrapolate the future of FOX (with average viewer age of 'over 65'), and the Repub party, in steady decline, (for good reason), and I tell myself, 'just be patient', these clowns are self-destructing and their future is easily predictable, as they are on a slippery slope, gaining speed. Thanks again, Tea Party.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?