Today I realized,

how pussywhipped I am. Rather than put up with an attitude, I joined in raking and bagging a BUNCH of leaves, so we could capture them, before the wind blows 'em away. We live on the east side of a neighborhood with prevailing westerly winds, and a golf course to the east. Looking around, I see that most of the trees ( and all the aspens) still have their leaves, as in the picture. So, trying to be rational/logical, I'm saying, 'let's wait 'til the leaves fall, and the winds blow, and we'll rake up what's left'. NO WAY, says the boss, SO, we filled up a bunch of trash bags, til we ran out, and have a bunch more to go, unless the wind blows them away, first. AND, we now have a clean landing area for the millions of leaves still to our west. Rather than trying to be smart about it, I gave up, just to save the hassle. SO, does that make me stupid, or pussywhipped? Probably both... (See, I use my blog to blow off steam, as in politics, so I don't have to do it in person. Works for me...)

Comments

Anonymous said…
sounds like you're just a lazy ass

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?