I understand why

some people don't like salmon, because it is kind of an unusual taste, but, I LOVE it, and always have. 'Good' salmon that is, and there is a lot out there that isn't, mainly the farm raised variety, or anything that isn't fresh. That being said, I hadn't tried Honey Smoked Fish Co salmon, because it isn't wild-caught. However, part of the amazing Christmas basket from our neighbors had a pkg of the smoked salmon I'd heard so much about. Wow, even better than I could have imagined. If you like salmon, 'try it, you'll like it', or love it, like we do. Thanks again, Dave and Rhonda. Best neighbors ever.

Comments

Anonymous said…
That stuff was good. Thanks for sharing :)
HB

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?