It's one of those days,

that could be really good, or really bad, depending on how the Broncos do this afternoon. Being a sports fan is a double edged sword. Unlike being a participant, as I used to be, a fan is no more than an observer and can't actually affect the outcome, while experiencing the 'thrill of victory, or agony of defeat'. Gotta admit, while I enjoy the Bronco's wins during the regular season, I am not really a fanatic, by any stretch of the imagination. BUT, give me the AFC Championship, with Manning vs Brady, and you have my attention. After playing in a few 'big games' myself, I can't imagine how slowly the clock is moving and how amped up the players are. Don't know if it's an omen, but we've been having some really nice orange and blue sunrises lately. Should be a good game, but if we lose, it's gonna hurt....Update: We won. Great party, with the old farts. Yahoo! Super Bowl!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?