The sheep are freakin'

cuz FOX gave them a new talking point, today, after Michelle Obama answered a question.

PEOPLE: "And there are other role models you look at and think, 'When I'm 70 or 80, I want to look and live like her'?"
MRS. OBAMA: "I just went to see Cicely Tyson on Broadway. She is in her 80s and did a two-hour play with stamina and passion. I told her, 'I want to be you when I grow up!' [And] there's Jane Fonda, a beautiful, engaged, politically savvy, sharp woman."

Yup, the sheep are foaming at the mouth, cuz Jane Fonda looked at the View Nam War and called it what it was. A HUGE mistake that divided a country, cost hundreds of thousands of casualties, hundreds of billions of dollars, and accomplished..... NOTHING! Do you remember the inglorious retreat, and world opinion toward the US? At least it served as a lesson, that I thought would NEVER be repeated, until Bush/Cheney made the same stupid mistake, in Iraq. SO, if someone calls a spade a spade, they can count on being demonized by the clowns and sheep at FOX. I consider that to be an HONOR.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?