Just a 'point of reference'

for my strong dislike of the Pubs, which began when I was a teenager, and they wanted to send me to their war in Viet Nam. I was able to avoid it (barely), but MANY of my friends couldn't. They got killed, wounded and mentally screwed up, forever, cuz the Pubs wanted a war, (much like Iraq), which I thought could NEVER happen again, but it did. Bottom line, short story for a LONG history with the Repub war machine, which makes a BUNCH of money for them, while soldiers pay the price. Sickening, but VERY real. Now they're banging the drums for war in Iran and Russia. Typical 'chickenhawk' behavior. I can't stand 'em, for very personal, and very real, reasons....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?