Now that

cannabis is legal in Colorado, and I am an adult, (believe it or not) I have time on my hands, since Carol left me to party with her friends in Mexico. You GO girl... Contrary to popular opinion, I don't smoke much, but if/when I do, there are LOTS of choices out there, since Colorado has a realistic view toward pot. There are MANY strains available, from 'In da couch', Indicas, to high energy Sativas, and I have several friends who tell me, 'you GOTTA try this', while leaving various samples, SO, I've got quite a variety stockpiled. We'll see what happens, but am kinda curious to see what's out there. Way different from the stuff I grew up with. The one thing I do know? No one should go to jail for sampling a nautrally growing plant, and it makes music/food/etc, much more interesting...Update. I fried half a chicken in a deep dish, heavy Dutch oven, with cream of mushroom soup. carrots, potatoes and a large onion (at the end), added the lid and slow cooked it. Was gonna be 2 meals, but, now that I've started, I don't think so. Another update. It made a great breakfast.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?