I don't normally brag,

as everyone knows (?), but I had a very special day on the links yesterday, with my buddy Scott. In all the years I've golfed, I've only broken 80 twice, before, BUT, yesterday I shot an honest 79, (no Mulligans, gimmes or rule bending), and it was really fun. After dreaming about unlimited golf throughout my entire working life, then actually doing it (until I got burnt out), I am returning to my true love, with a new swing, and am feeling the excitement again. It's all about a controlled swing, with very few moving parts, that can be replicated. So far, it's working, and am looking forward to playing my favorite courses, again.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?