Because we had fresh snow,

I took Zee (neighbor's Springer) for a long walk on the golf course, today. He was ranging way out front when I noticed a coyote closing in on him and I started yelling, to scare the coyote and trying to call Zee. Then I noticed a second coyote circling behind him. Before I could get there, running as fast as I could, one of them ran at him, knocking him over, while the other one was kinda slowing down cuz I was getting close. The first one ran at him and nipped his hind leg before I could get there. Zee finally saw what was going on and ran to me. The coyotes didn't run, but followed behind us for quite a while. Was kinda scary and if I hadn't been there I think the two of them could have really hurt him, or worse. Too bad Bailey wasn't around to protect us...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?