Just realized,

I haven't been doing any 'book reports', that are part of my diary, so I can look back and remember which authors I like, and one of those would definitely be Harlan Coben. Have read and enjoyed several of his books, incl, 'The Woods', 'Stay Close', 'Missing You', 'Long Lost'. 'Tell No One', and 'Six Years'. Also read 'Collateral Damage' by H Terrell Griffin, which was good, as well as 'Mr Mercedes', which was a another good Stephen King book. The best I've read recently, is 'The Heist', by Daniel Silva, that Carol is reading, and enjoying, now. He has several other books that I plan to read, AND Lee Child has a couple of Jack Reacher books I haven't read, yet. Also read 'Private Berlin', by James Patterson, that was pretty good, and 'The Ocean at the End of the Lane', while cruising, that was strange, (and short), but good. Am now into 'Guilt', by John Lescroart, but am not sure I'm gonna stick with it, as I dumped 'The Silkworm', by J K Rowling, under the pen name of Robert Galbraith. Also quit on 'The Book of Life', by Deborah someone. OK, that's all I can remember, and I've got that part of my diary out of the way, for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?