Saw 'Gone Girl' yesterday,

and was less than overwhelmed. I sort of have a problem seeing a movie after I've read the book, and this was no exception. It wasn't terrible, but I think it could have been better with about 20-30 mins of editing. LONG movie, or at least it seemed that way, and it left me feeling 'unsettled', as I guess it was supposed to. Will be interesting for me to see what the critics say, but after seeing 'This is Where I Leave You', and 'The Judge', I realize we aren't always on the same page. Would like to hear the opinion of someone who hadn't read 'Gone Girl', but has seen the movie. Not sure WHAT I expected.
PS, just read reviews and saw others who thought like me.. Basically, 20 mins too long, at the end, when it SHOULD have been over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?