Will be very interesting

to see what the public/critical response is to the movie, 'Birdman', with Michael Keaton, which we saw this afternoon. Not the kind of movie I'd recommend to everyone, but I really liked it. It took a while to 'get into it', BUT, once I did... It had some AMAZING performances by some great actors, and it didn't hurt that it took place right near the hotel, where we stayed on Times Square and the off-Broadway district. I consider it a 'good movie', when I don't want it to end AND I think about it, a lot, when it's over. I doubt if it wins 'Best Movie', but it will probably win some 'Best Actor' awards, or it should, for Michael Keaton, Edward Norton, Emma Stone and others. Pretty amazing flick, but not for everyone, sort of like, 'The Goldfinch', which was an amazing book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?