I love snowy days,

and this is a good one. Off and on, most of the day and it's still going, into the evening. No wind. I find it easier to relax (not that I usually have a problem) when it's snowing, cuz I don't feel like I SHOULD be up and doing something, outside. Probably a holdover from when I was a union carpenter, and most our snow days were PAID, but we couldn't work. Ah, the early 70's in Denver/Boulder, with fun buddies, hookahs and great sound systems, (when we didn't go skiing), on a snowy day.... Anyway, 'tis a great day to be chillin', after laying on the beach a few days ago. The only decision is, 'what music goes with these fresh, hot sugar crisp cookies?' Life is good, and 'tis a privelege to live in Colorado, cuz it's golf weather in a few days.....

Comments

Ranny said…
I thought we went to the strip joints on snowy days...my mistake
Fam Guy said…
You lived there, but I never went.
Was thinking of days at Charlie B's place, with Skip D, and sometime Gary S, and sometimes you.

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?