Was just reading,

(cuz I do a LOT of that), and found the 'average' person has 2 broken bones, in a lifetime. Well, I've always hated the thought of being 'average', and my broken bone total, 15, (plus many sprains, strains and dislocations), kinda confirms my thesis. As I contemplate 'why?' I'm WAY over 'average', it comes down to a couple of reasons. Probably the main reason is that I am (or was) very 'active' in my pursuits, AND, I go (or went) 'fullspeed', which is  good combo for breaking bones.
Full disclosure. I'm also kinda tall, and have further to fall, which COULD have something to do with it, but I think it's mainly my 'full speed ahead' attitude. At least, that's what I'm claiming....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?