As I find myself at this special time of life,

as in 'old and retired', I go back and forth, as in, 'you should do something special for humanity', (but I have no idea what), OR, I can just enjoy this time of life, that has taken a LONG time to get to, and won't last long. Until I get a clear message as in 'what I SHOULD do', I'm just gonna kick back and enjoy this 'fleeting time' of life. Call me crazy, but so far my 'prayers for guidance', (yup, I pray), haven't been answered, and I'm not gonna hold my breath. As always, looking for guidance, that I hope happens, BUT, in the meantime, just 'enjoying life' and not feeling GUILTY, as some (yup, them) think I should.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?