I NEVER watch FOXNews,

cuz it just pisses me off, to see the BLATANT lies, piled one on another, but I scan their headlines, on-line. I also never watch MSNBC, cuz they are also, 'way too biased'. BUT, am gonna watch O'Reilly tonight, to see how he spins and wiggles, after being caught in numerous (obvious) lies. Not like he doesn't lie, all the time, but this time he's been CAUGHT, in a BUNCH of lies. Am looking to forward to see how he handles it. Should be funny, as FOX usually is....

SURPRISE, he totally ignored reality, and used the increased viewership, to explain, 'Why Everyone Hates Obama.'( I can't make this up). Same old shit from the same bad actors, and the sheep eat it up, as O'Reilly totally ignores getting caught in multiple lies. Nothing new here, in the 'LIES R US', network. LOL....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?