As I watch March Madness,

I'm reminded of how upset I got when I had a perfect 'blocked shot' and some stupid official called 'FOUL' on me. I grew up thinking there is 'justice' in the world, but there's not, and I learned that lesson during high school sports. It's all about who has the 'power', and growing up in the late 60's, it was the rightwingers, who loved the thought of invading Viet Nam, and the same Repub mindset invaded Iraq, many years later, for the same reason, to make money for a 'few', at the expense of  'the many'. Some things never change, BUT, when you learn the truth, the world makes sense, just as it always has, and you can adjust your life accordingly. Some people, (the sheep) never understand the basics, and think it's all about 'patriotism', instead of dollars, as the people 'in charge' make policy, to make money, which is the Repub mantra.
'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?