For the most part, and for MANY reasons,

I really don't like most Texans, (although I have met many that I DO like), after living and working there many times during my life, and enduring the national disaster of a Texan in the White House. Most, though not all, are ignorant egotists, whose claim to fame and prosperity is living on a vast wasteland with oil beneath it. As I said though, they're not ALL bad/stupid, as this letter to the editor in this morning's Denver Post shows, concerning lawsuits from neighboring states, who are making a fortune, fining travelers.

As a former Texas police officer, I never saw marijuana cause any problems or disturbances. Alcohol continues to cause violence, death and destruction. The political ambitions and mean-spirited reactions against the freedom enacted in Colorado shows the heart of those who demand control of others.
May your state continue to support freedom and the will of the people, regardless of the outspoken Neanderthals in the surrounding states. In the pursuit of happiness, I will visit this spring and spend my vacation dollars there.
Jamie Balagia, San Antonio
This letter was published in the March 10 edition

Wow, a voice of reason, from Texas. I'm shocked....

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?