Fun day yesterday,

as we got together with the kids, and Laura's family, to celebrate her (40th) birthday at Skate City, the roller rink. I'd thought skating would be more like riding a bike, and 'come back' even though it had been MANY years since I'd skated. Nope, it was tougher to 'get the feel' of the skates, and although I did several laps, every time I thought I was comfortable, I just about fell, although I never actually hit the floor. Much harder than the skiing we did earlier in the week. Bottom line, fun get together, as we met at CB & Potts brew pub afterward for dinner, cuz time with the kids is always 'the best time', and Laura's family is 'good people'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?