Just to be different,

I'm gonna temporarily sink to the level of The Donald, current driver of the Repub clown car. Seems the Trumpster doesn't like Carli's face, which is kinda strange, but I can sorta understand it, on a certain level. Just like hearing Rush's voice makes me cringe, whenever I see the truly ugly mug of Ted Cruz, I just kinda stare, and think, 'what is it about his facial features that makes him SO repulsive?' I know it's not 'nice' to say so, BUT, I just can't stand to look at the guy, and then he opens his mouth and it gets worse. The hypocritical, anti-immigrant immigrant isn't stupid, BUT, the stuff that comes out of his mouth sure is, as he panders to the FAR right in a rightwingnut party. Like I say, I shouldn't sink to the level of a Repub candidate, but I think Ted Cruz's face is SLIMY, and then he speaks, and makes it worse...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?