I got SO disgusted, watching the BENGHAZI! fiasco,

as the Pubs made absolute asses of themselves, I turned it off and searched for a movie, from some I had recorded from HBO. Watched '12 Years a Slave', and felt even worse. I had avoided seeing it, cuz I knew it was gonna be hard to watch, BUT, it won 'Best Picture' and it had an amazing cast, SO we saw it, and were totally assaulted by the cruelty. I knew that part of history existed, and has been around forever, but I don't need to see the details. Just when I thought nothing could be worse than the Repub kangaroo court, I found something that was. Amazing flick, that I'd recommend to NO one.... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?