Saw a couple things this morning,

that made me think. One was an article on-line entitled, 'How To Cope With The Stresses of Retirement'. What? Am I doing something wrong? I don't feel any stress, at all....
In a related thought, I saw a segment on Charlie Rose this morning about Jane Fonda, who wrote, 'A Letter To My Younger Self'. She chronicled various events and learning experiences and finished it up with, 'people probably won't understand, but now, in my old age, I am the happiest I have ever been', Well, I understand, totally, and who wouldn't? As long as you have your health (knock on wood) why WOULDN'T you be happy? I think the reasons are self-evident, as it's a time to enjoy what you've worked for your entire life, without the stress and responsibility. PLUS, realizing your time is limited, it's easier to enjoy every day. If you don't, why not?
OR, you could listen to FOX/PARP, who preaches how TERRIBLE things are, and you better hide out cuz a terrorist is gonna kill you. Life is all about choices...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?