Was reading 'Rolling Stone' magazine this morning,

specifically an interview with Dan Auerbach of 'The Black Keys'. There was an interesting quote at the end, that I related to. Not sure why, but it made sense.
What habit would you like to break?
Habit? My whole life is a habit! My coffee, the things I eat, how I get dressed. If I start breaking habits, I'm fucking with the matrix – I'm afraid to mess with the space-time continuum. And I'm happy with myself, warts and all. All my flaws – fuck it. I'm not trying to be perfect anymore. The people who are around me like me enough for who I am. You can read as many self-help books as you want, but you are who you are. You gotta just start to accept that.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/features/dan-auerbach-i-cant-get-enough-rage-out-with-just-my-fists-20160106#ixzz3y5b7dKsV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?