Last Sat night

I saw parts of the movie, 'The Ten Commandments', which I hadn't seen for a LONG time. As I watched it, I remember thinking, when I was a kid, 'Why can't the pharaoh, Yul Brynner see what's real? Now I watch it and think, 'Wow, that whole story is really UNreal, who can't see this?', sorta like Santa Claus and the Easter bunny, as seen from an adult view, vs a kid.
Again, not saying anything against spirituality, which is VERY real, (I hope), vs a literal Bible, or the movie 'The Ten Commandments'. which is a collection of Hollywood produced 'miracles'. True it helps people get through the fears of their daily lives, as long as they don't look TOO close. Nothing new here, unless you've never looked at the difference, between reality and myth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?