In an earlier post, I described FOX as DESPERATE

then I saw this latest article from Bullshit Mountain, today, that tells the sheep just how BAD things are. (Compared to what? 2008?, the rest of the world? or perfection? ), and the economy is the #1 predictor of elections. Doesn't matter, they're the sheep, and knowing how smart they are, (esp if they live in a Red State), I bet things ARE tough in their world. Too bad, so sad. It's called survival of the fittest. Read on...
It's the economy, stupid. 
I live in the real world. I am a private sector businessman. I have “boots on the ground.” I understand that President Obama has wrecked the U.S. economy. We are in an economic disaster. And it can get worse. Much worse. If someone who thinks just like Obama is elected, we could slide into economic Armageddon. America’s economy could smash to the ground like Humpty Dumpty -- into a million pieces, we can never put back together again.

Yup, this is wisdom in FOX world. Vote out the Dems, so we can get back to the good ol' days of GW and the Pubs. And the sheep eat it up. What a pile of ignorance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?