Regarding the 'missing' 28 pages,

which are the 'conclusions' of the '9-11 Report'.  According to the few Pub and Dem Congressmen who have read it, connections were made to Saudi officials who supported the terrorists, while they got pilot training, although they spoke NO English. It is obvious that GW had it buried, so he could get the war he'd always wanted, against Iraq, (who had NOTHING to do with 9-11, or WMD's), while protecting his Big Oil Buddies, the Saudis, (who shared in the $147/bbl oil bonanza, along with his fellow Texans), who held the smoking gun.
Hopefully, we will get to see those pages, and GW and The Dick can be prosecuted as the war criminals they are.
"I was absolutely shocked by what I read," Jones(R) told International Business Times. "What was so surprising was that those whom we thought we could trust really disappointed me. I cannot go into it any more than that. I had to sign an oath that what I read had to remain confidential. But the information I read disappointed me greatly."
The public may soon also get to see these secret documents. Last week, Jones and Lynch introduced a resolution that urges President Obama to declassify the 28 pages, which were originally classified by President George W. Bush. It has never been fully explained why the pages were blacked out, but President Bush stated in 2003 that releasing the pages would violate national security.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?