Carol's Toyota Avalon is getting quite a few miles on it,

although is still looks and runs great, and I have been looking for a replacement. The neighbor's are selling deceased father's newer Ford Fusion SEL, top of the line AWD, with low miles, so I decided to give it a test drive. Immediately I was reminded why I don't drive American cars, (although I would rather), all things being equal. Was like driving an underpowered, clunky tank. It just seemed CHEAP and  noisy, with the steering and ride very 'mushy'. Yuck.... Carol's (much) older Avalon is a way better car. Not even close.
Like I said, I'd love to Buy American, but not if it's junk like a Ford Fusion.
The good news? It looked good, just sitting there, but was all downhill from there....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?