I finally figured him out,

and it's kinda funny. I think The Donald has finally realized NO WAY he's gonna win, and he more or less admitted it today. The guy who who normally hates 'losers' just said, 'Hey, if I don't win, I'll have a nice long vacation.'
I know he LOVES the attention, and from now on he'll be 'the guy that beat all those Republicans', although he never really was one. Seen in that light, that he doesn't REALLY want the job, and this is just his idea of 'the most fun thing EVER', being in the spotlight all the time, I can finally understand the clown, and he's gonna have the last laugh, as he takes the Repub party down with him.
SO, instead of hating the guy, I gotta grudgingly give him some props. Good job Donald, after GW and The Dick, you have now made SURE the once proud/relevant GOP joins the Whigs and Federalists on the list of 'extinct political parties'.
Good job, Donald, and ENJOY your well-earned vacation. You done gooood....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?