Maybe I oughta change the way I think

about the upcoming election. From a purely selfish point of view, I would be much better off if the rightwingnuts were to prevail and elect The Donald, as President of the United States, (Wow, it hurts to even write it...) cuz a significant part of my portfolio (gotta diversify) is in various forms of precious metals.
If Trump were to be elected, silver and gold would SKYROCKET, as he would be such a YUUUGE disruption on the economy and financial markets everywhere, according to a YUUUGE majority of economic experts, here and abroad.
SO, maybe I ought just be selfish, put my brain on a shelf and come out in favor of total stupidity, cuz if he wins, my investments will be like oil after GW and The Dick lied us into war.
It's a thought, and I could resume communication with some of the rightwingnuts in my life. Hmmmm..... Nah, it's not worth it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?