Trump

was  mocking Reid for a serious eye injury he suffered while working out with exercise bands more than a year ago.
The following day, Reid hit back.
“Donald Trump can make fun of the injury that crushed the side of my face and took the sight in my right eye all he wants ― I’ve dealt with tougher opponents than him,” Reid said in a statement. “I may not be able to see out of my right eye, but with my good eye, I can see that Trump is a man who inherited his money and spent his entire life pretending like he earned it.” 
On the floor that day, Reid called the real estate mogul a “human leech who will bleed the country,” a “con artist” and a “spoiled brat.”
Nothing new here, but am passing it on as a public service for the FOXSheep who will never hear it, cuz it's true.
AND, in 'breaking news', although it is totally illegal, Trump came out today for, Nation-wide 'Stop and Frisk' with no 'Probable Cause' needed.
WOW! Just when I think he can't possibly get any worse, he never disappoints....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?