A while back, I bought a 'Sampler' 12-pack of Upslope beer,

and kind of forgot about it. Found one of them in the back of the fridge today, their Brown Ale. Wow, what nice surprise. Looked it up on Beeradvocate.com, my 'Go To' source for beer reviews, and found out I'm not the only one who is 'favorably impressed'.
The Lee Hill brewery, (west of Boulder), has some highly rated brews, for a reason. Tough market, and they stand out, in the 'Beermuda Triangle' (Denver-Boulder-Ft Collins). Wow, 'tis a pleasure to live in Colorado', in SO many ways...
I still claim, though, that my son Nate makes some of the best beer around. Can't beat his Scottish Ale.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?