Here we are, about a week away,

from a HUUUGE potential turning point in America's future, and The Donald is approximately EVEN in polling. OMG! It hurts to even contemplate a scenario with Trump as president. BUT, a part of me, who welcomes chaos, that morbid 'devil inside' that wants to slow down and look at a terrible traffic accident, is kinda curious to see the pandemonium that would ensue if Trump were actually elected.
I guarantee US and world wide markets would crash, as everyone 'goes to cash' to ride out the disaster that could last for many years. I'm old and financially secure enough that it wouldn't really affect me, AND it would be fun to watch, SO, part of me thinks Go Donald.
Not the sane part, the chaotic 'devil inside' part....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?