I can't stand Karl Rove, NOT because he's stupid,

cuz he's obviously not, but because he's such a Dick. He almost single-handedly foisted GW on the American public, which takes a LOT of financial backing (Koch bros), media LIES (FOXNews), and gut-level political 'smarts'.
Karl had a message this morning, on Bullshit Mountain,, and for once, I totally agree with him.
POLITICS

Karl Rove: Donald Trump Can’t Win

“I don’t see it happening.”

 10/23/2016 10:48 am E

Karl Rove is throwing in the towel.

In an appearance on “Fox News Sunday,” the Republican strategist said that Donald Trump’s poll numbers are simply too dismal to end in victory on election night.
“I don’t see it happening,” Rove told Fox.
WOW! Finally a Republican confronting reality. What's next? Pigs flying? FOXNews admitting they are nothing but Propaganda for Pubs? The Cubs playing in the World Series?
As I said earlier, this is a time to RELISH, if you are a proud Repub Hater like me. Finally, they are getting their just desserts, after screwing over my country for SO long.
Just sit back, like I am, and ENJOY......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?