As we look forward(?) to President Trump,

SO many of us wonder, WTF happened? Well, here's part of it, in easy to understand stats. Most (over 50%) people get their news from social media. The most popular, by FAR, being Facebook. Of those stories MOST visited, over 50% were FALSE, and by far, most were pro-Trump or anti-Hillary.
If I believed that crap, and/or FOXNews, I'd hate Hillary and vote to the Orange One also.
BUT, I get my news from 'real' sources.
Helps to explain how my country got hi-jacked though....
PS, Now that it's too late, Mark Zuckerberg promises no to let it happen again, although he says it would cost him advertising revenue. Thanks, Mark.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?