Don't know if anyone noticed,

but have really backed off, with my blog here. Kinda crazy, but on the 10 year anniversary of Aunty FOX's FamGuy blog, we were treated to Donald Trump as the president elect.
SOOO, am rethinking a lot, and realize there are AT LEAST 2 America's 'out there', and I am only familiar with one. The educated, semi-affluent world of having choices, with a supportive family group and fun, caring friends. We listen to the 'real' news, and laugh at FOX and the other 'fake news'.
It's hard to imagine how anyone could go over to 'the dark side', and actually believe that FOX/PARP is anything more than the Propaganda Arm of the Repub Party. But they do...
SOOO, in an effort to maintain my sanity, I'm trying to remember an old saying that goes something like..

Help me to change the things I can,
Accept the things and I can't,
And the wisdom to know the difference.

IF, I can realize that 'IT'S OVER'. Trump won. There's nothing I can do about it. I may be able to survive, mentally. Some/many of my friends aren't there yet, and not sure they ever will be.
I could NEVER accept the goofy clown, GW Bush as prez, but we survived BARELY, as he took our economy to the brink of extinction. ($860 BILLION in payoffs, with property values and stocks losing HALF!)
BUT, Trump is MUCH worse. We ALL know that, but many won't admit it.
Donald Trump as prez? You gotta be kidding. BUT, I can't change it, SO, am trying to accept it. Not gonna be easy, as we will look back to the good ol' days of Obama.
Even the 'bubble bound' sheep are gonna FINALLY realize it (two years at MOST), when they realize Donald Trump, (with his 3 AM Tweets) is in charge.
 OMG! Get me another beer...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?