Have been watching 60 Minutes,

and the first interview with our president-elect. I think it's going better than I thought it would. Seems like a lot of his bluster during the campaign is somewhat diminished. He's backing off on some his major issues,which he needed to do, and some of his stuff I actually agree with, BUT, his transition people, as he 'drains the swamp', are the slimiest swamp creatures we've ever seen.
Like I've said, I go back and forth, from being enraged, to numbness to a hopeful acceptance that 'I can't change it', so... Bottom line, I can't believe he was elected, and I think it sucks that Comey played such a large part, first with his 'extremely careless' BS, then with crucial timing, he totally changed the direction of the election during the most critical part, but, it's over, although in a way, it's just begun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?