There are basically two kinds of people in the world

Those who can read a list of Donald Trump's quotes and be sickened, and those who can read the disgraceful words from his vile mouth and say, 'Yup, that's who I want for President of the United States.' Unbelievable....
 http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2016/01/19/the-25-worst-quotes-from-donald-trump-n2106456

“(John McCain is) not a war hero…. He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured.
"I get called by a guy that can't buy a pair of pants, I get called names?" – Trump’s comment about paralyzed commentator Charles Krauthammer
 "I'm not sure I have ever asked God's forgiveness. I don't bring God into that picture....When I go to church and when I drink my little wine and have my little cracker, I guess that is a form of forgiveness. I do that as often as I can because I feel cleansed." He's the Evangelicals choice.
 “You know, it really doesn’t matter what they write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.
He did say SOME truth, though."I think Bush is probably the worst President in the history of the United States." 
"(Hillary Clinton is) very talented, very smart. She's a friend of mine, so I'm a little prejudiced."
"I know Hillary and I think she’d make a great president or vice-president." 
 “An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that @BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud.”
And my favorite, "You just grab them by the pussy."
Yup, in sheep(R) world, he's presidential material, cuz he's a 'Great Businessman', financed by his daddy and declaring bankruptcy, leaving others holding the bag, at least 5 times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?