Wow, I could be rich, if I really wanted to...


For those of us with opinions, and considering travel to warm beaches, there is a YUUUGE market for 'anti-Trump apparel'. I know, cuz I just tried to order some, and most is 'sold out', but I did find some with stuff like, 'Keep the Mexicans, Deport Trump', and T-shirt w/Trump pic, labeled  Pendejo.
Should work to make friends on the beach and get better service from the locals.
I'm predicting it will be a YUUUGE business at home, and especially for those travelling abroad, as we've seen that whenever we travel, foreigners CAN'T STAND REPUBLICANS, (esp Bush and Trump), for SO many good reasons.
I just gotta figure out a way to capitalize on it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?