After my MANY years on this earth,


there is one type of person I REALLY can't stand. A hypocrite, OR, as they're better known, a Republican Christian. I also hate liars, like their boy Donald.
 C'mon, is there any better example of  'Do what I say, NOT what I do', as these jerks(R) elected DONALD TRUMP, after piously sitting in church?
Could they possibly be any more blatant hypocritics? Screw the sick, poor and needy, shovel money to the rich and turn plowshares into swords, while hiding behind OBVIOUS lies.
I'm no biblical scholar, but I bet Jesus is saying, 'WTF is wrong with them? The Orange Clown as prez? You gotta be kidding.'... "What part of 'bearing false witness' do you not understand?' PLUS all that other stuff in the Good Book?

Oh yeah, anti-Christ, End of the World, Armageddon, etc. Never mind, I see the plan.....

BTW, if you ever wonder how terrible Trump is, just look at the disastrous 'reign of error', from the moronic GWBush(R), who looks good, compared to the lying jerk now in the White House, Remember 2008? Just wait til you see what the Orange Clown(R) does to us.
Thanks again, FOXSheep.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?