In a perfect example of the Idiot in the White House,



thanks to the uninforned sheep who elected him, just read this exerpt from the clown himself, in his latest Time magazine interview and tell me he's qualified to be prez...

“I inherited a mess, I inherited a mess in so many ways. I inherited a mess in the Middle East, and a mess with North Korea, I inherited a mess with jobs, despite the statistics, you know, my statistics are even better, but they are not the real statistics because you have millions of people that can’t get a job, OK. And I inherited a mess on trade. I mean we have many, you can go up and down the ladder. But that’s the story. Hey look, in the meantime, I guess, I can’t be doing so badly, because I’m president, and you’re not.”
You rightwingnuts gotta be SO proud, as Putin and his Commie buddies 'got their boy'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?