I've been known for a few things;


that I can't argue against.
Yup, I'm maybe a bit too self-confident, lazy, impatient and definitely judgmental, esp when it comes to dealing with the average and BELOW average (FOXSheep) mentality. (There's LOTS of them, and many believe in a 'literal' Bible).
But, I don't think I've ever been accused of being stupid, (by anyone I care about) since I (totally) retired at age 58. Think about it...
Now, the sheep, (who don't have a clue), elected The Donald, (cuz he's a Christian?), are on the way to being TOTALLY screwed by his polices, and they deserve it.
Will I laugh?
OF COURSE!, but then I'll cry, as he wrecks our country, sorta like GW (R) did, only worse.
Bottom line... What kind of dumbshit looks at Donald Trump and says, 'Yup, I want HIM as president of my country?' ONLY, a brainwashed FOXSheep, but there's LOTS of them 'out there'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?