A NYT article, 'Why I'm Sorry I Voted for Trump'

raises a few questions.
Why is Charlottesville the last straw?
He mentions Mr. Trump’s notorious “I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot someone,” and I assume that he is aware of the boast about grabbing women, the invitation to the Russians to hack Hillary Clinton’s emails, the exhortation to his supporters at his rallies to assault protesters, the denigration of John McCain’s military service, not to mention the endless lies.
 I can forgive a coal miner who naïvely believed that Mr. Trump could revive an industry doomed to extinction. I cannot forgive a politically sophisticated individual who was fully aware that he was promoting a candidate with a lifetime history of personal and public behavior unbecoming a future president.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?