One of the scariest things I've ever realized...

The Orange Clown is president today, BECAUSE HE TAPPED INTO THE TRUE CHARACTER OF THE NATION.
It's true, and one of the saddest, scariest truths I've ever realized.
I knew it was true during the Viet Nam era(R), as the 'God and Country' crowd tried to send me, with millions of my brothers, to fight and die in Southeast Asia, for the profits of a few.
Again I realize, a LARGE PART of my country, REALLY SUCKS.....
Exhibit #1?
President Donald Trump, who lies as easily as most people breathe. 
And now he says he'll shut down the govt, unless WE pay for the wall he promised Mexico would pay for.
AND THE SHEEP BELIEVE(D) HIM.
Again, where does it go?
US landowners don't want it, cutting off access to the water.
It can't be built IN the Rio Grande river.
Mexico won't allow it.
BUT, the dipshit sheep chant, 'Build the Wall'.
Can you say DUMB ASSES?
Typical, clueless Republicans..... Nothing new here....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?

Guest columnist