Had an Old Farts Class Reunion this weekend

and had a great time. Well organized by generous, talented classmates. I was amazed at how good most of my classmates still looked. Before I actually got this old, I'd always thought that people of our age were well 'over the hill', but, surprisingly. I'd bet most of us still have MANY years of the 'good life' ahead of us.
Was kinda awed by how many of my buddies had built YUUUGE, successful businesses and were still working, cuz they WANTED to. I'm happy for them and kinda sad I never enjoyed work all that much.
Was great to reconnect with old friends, most of whom were the same kids in somewhat older bodies. "Twas reconfirmed we had a 'special' class and look forward to seeing them at our next reunion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?