If you are of a certain age, you remember when we had only three channels on TV,

where we got all our news.Then we got CNN, Reuters, BBC and finally FOX, thanks to Roger Ailes, Repub Political Strategist, who convinced the low IQ minions that ALL the other news was 'fake', and ONLY FOX tells the truth. Sounds like a JOKE, right?
Yup, it is,.....BUT, the sheep swallow it.

If I gotta explain, you wouldn't understand, just like you don't understand how the real world works, swallowing Hannity's bullshit.....

As I watched a LONG list of  'People Who Died' this last year, I felt bad for SO many, until I saw Roger Ailes, and I CHEERED. What an asshole, that hurt our country SO much, as he herded the ignorant minions, to deny reality and vote REPUBLICAN, no matter what, cuz, you know, God and patriotism.....

I'd love to visit his grave, after drinking a BUNCH of beer.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?