Some Christmas Classics, for the Liar in Chief


You're A Mean One, Mr. Trump

Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer Which Medicare No Longer Covers Because the Top 1% Got a Tax Cut

Oh come let us abhor him

Deck the halls w/ burning crosses
Me-me-me-me-me me-me-me-me
Show the serfs that we're their bosses
Me-me-me-me-me me-me-me-me
FOX is praising - I'm amazing
Me-me-me me-me-me me-me-me

All I Want For Christmas Is Impeachment

Dashing through the bill
So the rich don't have to pay
Ryan is his shill
Laughing all the way

The Mercers and the Kochs
Giggle with delight
What fun it is to screw the poor
Dictatorship's in sight.


View image on Twitter

The Little Trumpet boy

Do you fear what I fear

And, my favorite!

You better watch out,
You better not cry,
You better not pout,
I'm telling you why,
Robert Mueller's coming to town!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?